Yesterday, my mother's acquaintance went to Fukushima. He gave our family horse sashimi and seared horse. It's been about 10 years since I ate horse sashimi and I ate seared horse for the first time. There were very delicious. I want to eat this again!!
Hello. My name is Saki Otani. Please call me Saki. I live in Niigata. I lived in Tokyo when I was six years old. But I like Niigata. Because rice made in Niigata is very delicious. There are four members in my family. Father, mother, and younger brother. My patients are kind. My brother play soccer in the high school team. We like to watch soccer games on TV. I like playing music. I belonged to brass band in my school for six years. I played the horn there. Also I like listing to music. My favorite singer is Shiritsu ebisu chugaku. I like their songs. I especially like “family complex”. Please listen their songs.
This is a review of baked sweet potato fries from foodgawker. ( The BEST Sweet Potato Fries Recipe! | Gimme Some Oven ) The recipe in the article is sweet potato fries. It was written by Ali. She is from Kansas and live in Barcelona, Spain. This recipe is seen by 29,300 people and getting 2,324 hearts in foodgawker. These sweet potato fries are baked, not fried. I chose this recipe because I like sweet potatoes very much. Also, I wanted to know a recipe that is easy to make. This recipe said it is easy to make. So I tried to make this. This recipe requires something I didn't have or couldn't find in the supermarket. So I changed a lot from this recipe. First, I couldn't find paprika powder in the supermarket. Because I knew they had little taste, I didn't use them. Second, I didn’t have cornstarch in my house. I used potato starch instead. Third, I couldn't find garlic powder in the supermarket. I used garlic paste instead. They have almost no difference in taste...
The sky in the photo is deep blue and beautiful. It was still May, but it was very hot. Summer is coming soon, do you like summer?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad if you became the weather girl!!
ReplyDeleteThe weather was very nice and it felt good! I want to go on a picnic!
ReplyDelete